Monday, 3 December 2012

...So I've been gone a while...

Hey everyone,

As you may, or may not have noticed, there has been an extreme lack of rock albums, or decent albums in general released in the last couple of weeks, therefore I've had nothing to review and have used the last two weeks to compile my Top 20 Albums of the Year!

During this week I will have a Soundgarden - King Animal review for you guys because I have been late with listening to it, so I'll share my thoughts with you on that album within a day or two. At the weekend I'll post from albums#20-#11 of my AOTY list, with the second installment being posted the following week.

So sorry for the severe lack of reviews recently, but I'll be posting like crazy during the run-up to Christmas. Stay golden, readers.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment